Monday, May 2, 2011

If you would like to donate...

Thank you to all of you who have contributed to my India cause! There have been many people who have graciously stepped forward to help fund this volunteer opportunity. Before I left for India, many people asked me, "So who is sponsoring you?" or "Is there a grant for this India project?" It would be wonderful if the money magically appeared for this volunteer work, but this is not the case.
As of Tuesday, May 24, 2011 I  still need $689.92 in order have the program fee paid off.  If you would like to donate (or know someone who would like to donate), please click here to link to PayPal. 

Two more reasons to donate: (1) It is text deductible and (2) You can consider yourself as part of my team to fight poverty in India!

No comments:

Post a Comment